Postgraduate Administration & Laboratory Activities Fund (PALAF)
- All active PhD and MSc student in UniMAP is eligible to apply for maximum of RM150.00 for each semester to fund their administration and laboratory activities.
- Funds will be allocated using these criteria:
- students with outstanding fees are NOT allowed to apply;
- sponsored students also are NOT eligible for this fund if have outstanding fees.
- Funds are not available in terms of cash but can be obtained as financial aid.
- Students may use this financial aid to support their administration and laboratory activities NOT exceeding RM150.00 per semester. Financial aid can be requested to:
- purchase of printing materials such as toner, A4 paper and etc., OR;
- purchase research materials (consumables).
- Remaining or unused funds cannot be brought forward from one semester to another.
- Application must be approved by the Supervisor, Dean of the School/Centre/Institute / Cluster Head and Dean, Centre for Graduate Studies.
- All grouping applications are required to submit their application together with the information of activities and approval by the Supervisor and Dean of School/Centre/Institute / Cluster Head.
- Completed application form with relevant documents should be submitted to: