1. Step by Step Applying to Postgraduate Programme at UniMAP. Click Here
2. Thesis Examination Process. Click Here
3. Graduation Requirements. Click Here
1. SPECIAL SCHEME: UniMAP–IIUC POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
Information about the scheme
Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) between the Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) and the International Islamic University Chittagong (IIUC) for postgraduate special scheme program was officially signed on 21st August 2018 at IIUC Main Campus, Kumira, Chittagong.
The objective of the MoA is to provide the most convenient opportunity for the academic staff at IIUC and other public and private universities in Bangladesh to pursue their study with credible postgraduate degree programmes with affordable cost at UniMAP. In the MoA, the supervision will be done remotely where the students can do their research while working at their home country.
Information about the Scheme:
It is a 2-years (4-semesters) full-time regular MSc Program at UniMAP.
Programme Coordinator Contact Informations
Assoc. Prof. Dr Mohammad Aktaruzzaman Khan
Centre for Research and Publication (CRP),IIUC
UniMAP-IIUC Postgraduate Program under special scheme
International Islamic University Chittagong,
+88-03042-51154-61, Ext.: 393
(+88) 01554 315876
(+88) 01711 025060
Registration Day l 6 January 2020 l Bilik Sumber, PPK Mekatronik , Pauh Putra
1. Latest Information Regarding The Implementation of Teaching and Learning During THE COVID-19 Outbreak - Click Here
2.Application for Academic Transcript & Graduation Scroll before the date of Convocation Ceremony. Click Here
3. PIT12 - Notice for Thesis Submission - Online through OPI (online Postgraduate Information)
4. Three Minutes Thesis UniMAP 2020 : March 2020